A Criminal Defense Attorney and DWI/DUI Lawyer Serving New York.

  • Keep Your Record Clean
  • Avoid Jail

Representing Clients Arrested for All Crimes in All New York Courts.

(212)227-7588 (24 Hrs)

If you’ve been arrested or accused of a crime, Call Us.

– Available for arraignments or any emergency service 24/7.

– Handled 1000’s of Criminal Cases Including over 700 DWI’s.

Can You Be Compensated For The Police Misconduct That Happened To You? A Discussion You Should Have With New York Criminal False Arrest Lawyers and Police Brutality Attorney.

Many people in New York City have been the victim of police misconduct.  Some people have been falsely arrested whereby their case ends up being dismissed or a prosecutor declines prosecution after the cops make an arrest.  There are people in New York that have also been the victim of police brutalityassaulted by the police whether or not they were arrested lawfully or falsely.  If you have been falsely arrested or assaulted by the police you should contact a New York false arrest attorney or NYC police brutality injury lawyer.

The question becomes that of what are your options if you are the victim of police misconduct.  New York false arrest lawyers and police brutality attorneys will tell you that you can always file a complaint in New York City with the Civilian Complaint Review Board (CCRB) and possibly Internal Affairs Bureau for the NYPD.  But you could also be compensated for your damages by having a NY injury lawyer file a civil suit against the NYPD and the city of New York.  Aaron Wallenstein is a New York police brutality lawyer and false arrest attorney that could help you get compensated foe your damages at the hands of the NYPD for their misconduct.

How do you know if you should retain a New York personal injury lawyer to fight for your just compensation?  Well, if you have been arrested and your case has been dismissed, or declined prosecution by the district attorney’s office the first thing you would want to know is, did probable cause exist to arrest you in the first place?  Did you spend some time in Jail, and how much time?  Was their any other errors made by the city of New York that led to you being arrested falsely?  An Analysis to the answers of these questions needs to be discussed with New York criminal and NYC false arrests lawyers to see if you have a case to file a civil lawsuit in NYC.

What about retaining personal injury lawyers in NY for being assaulted by police?  You need to discuss with your New York police brutality lawyer the conduct by the police and the extent of your injuries.  Their should be no reason for police to assault you in any way.  Many times members of the NYPD will arrest you and try to pass off the reason as to why they brutalized you because you resisted arrest.  If your injuries are more significant than mere cuts and bruises than you probably want to contact a New York criminal false arrest lawyer and police brutality attorney so you can be properly compensated

Speak To An Attorney Now